BACK TO GET DATA
CensusAtSchool 3 Results
– Interesting findings from results:
- Children in the UK answered CensusAtSchool 3 during the academic year 2002/3, by March 2004 there were 8500 records.
- Question 13 asked the children “Who do you look up to?”. We certainly received some unusual names. For example – do you know who Shigeru Miyamoto is? Whether or not you know the answer you may find our People to look up to? resource interesting.
- The resting Pulse Rate question certainly produced some interesting results! Have a look at the graph below – What do you notice?
- We asked if they agreed with the statement “Fruit and Veg are Good for you” and in addition asked how many portions they regularly ate. Here are the results – Do you think your class would have similar results?
- Below are two fixed random samples of the data consisting of 100 records each.
Sample 1 (XLS)
Sample 2 (XLS)